Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Influence Map

Everyone and their brother has already done this, and since I have some time off I wanted to give it a go.



I had a lot of fun makings this! I love and respect everything/everyone listed on here. And I know as soon as I hit submit I'm going to think of someone I forgot, as I tried to include people I look up to, presently and in the past.

The list:

Alphonse Mucha and Art Nouveau
Norman Rockwell
The Kiss by Rodin
The Chicago Cubs
Photography (Pictured: David Tennant and Billie Piper)
Hilda by Duane Bryer
Master and Rose by Kat
Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes (and their amazing cinematography)
Glen Keane and The Little Mermaid
Rain, Steam and Speed - The Great Western Railway by J.M.W. Turner
Doctor Who and video editing
Billie Piper
The Cradle by Mary Cassatt
Disney and Concept Art (Pictured: Rapunzel/Tangled)


Template can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. thanks.

    this (the really cool compilation and all the links) made a bad couple of days a WHOLE LOT prettier. And kind of ok. At least it made it seem that maybe it'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad! It actually really made me smile while making it: yay for pretty pictures and awesome artwork.

    Hope your week turns around. ♥

    ReplyDelete