Sunday, October 20, 2013

Belated Inktober

This is actually from earlier in the month, but I only now realize I haven't posted it. I haven't been keeping up with Inktober as religiously as other awesome artists I follow, but I've definitely had fun/learned a lot with the few I have completed. Here's to squeezing in more Inktober time, though.

In my free time I'm working on some illustrations for my new business cards. Since I got a new website my old cards are now obsolete. It's fun - albeit frustrating - designing new cards, that's for sure!

I'm also slowly getting things together for CTN next month. It's my first time attending and I'm super, super excited. The thought of meeting so many talented artists, attending workshops, sitting in on panels, and buying some fabulous prints/art books is just so thrilling. I cannot wait, it's sure to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment