Friday, November 1, 2013

SkADaMo Day 1

November is a lot of things, including NaNoWriMo and something to do with mustaches (I try not to ask). But now November also has the honor of being SkADaMo, aka Sketch-A-Day-Month.

These kinds of things are so fun and I love the camaraderie it brings about with other artists. I sadly fizzled a bit with Inktober, but I stumbled upon so many talented artists and learned a lot looking at their approaches to inked drawings.

And honestly, sketching is something I don't do enough of, so I really would like to use this month as a means of fleshing out ideas and having fun. Here's to lots more sketching!


(What do you know, another mermaid.)

In other news, my business cards came in today! I was totally surprised when UPS showed up as I just placed the order late Sunday night. Talk about fast. I used GotPrint this time, as opposed to Moo. While I loved the latter, the price tag was a bit steep. And for $30 with shipping, I got 250 cards with matte finish and rounded corners from GotPrint. Hurray for savings.

I'm very excited to have these for CTN. Let me know what you think!


2 comments: