Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sketch Dailies

Sketch Dailies is a new twitter trend, and I thought I'd join in! Today's theme was Cleopatra. How on earth could I resist that? Awesome historical ladies FTW.

It's really awesome seeing so many artists tackling the same topic, and the various approaches/styles/etc. I've already followed a plethora of new talents, so it's definitely worth checking out.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you lady! <3

    I know the whole Sketch_Dailies thing has exploded all over my twitter dashboard, it's hard to keep up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mantram Nursing Academy proudly offers specialized NORCET coaching in Kerala, catering to aspirants looking for quality guidance and results. Our faculty is composed of experienced nursing professionals who understand the NORCET exam thoroughly. Kerala students benefit from a structured environment, updated notes, mock exams, and consistent performance evaluations. Mantram has earned a strong reputation for building nursing careers through focused exam preparation. With our proven track record, Kerala now has a trusted name in NORCET coaching.
    Norcet Coaching Centre in Kerala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mantram Nursing Academy offers expert NORCET coaching with comprehensive study materials, mock tests, and personalized guidance to help nursing aspirants excel in the exam. Our experienced faculty ensures a thorough understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern for better performance. Join now and secure your future with NORCET success.
    Norcet Coaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mantram Nursing Academy offers expert NORCET coaching with comprehensive study materials, mock tests, and personalized guidance to help nursing aspirants excel in the exam. Our experienced faculty ensures a thorough understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern for better performance. Join now and secure your future with NORCET success.
    Norcet Coaching

    ReplyDelete