Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Misc Pencil Sketches

It's the last week of the quarter, so everyone's in the same boat- rendering, fixing issues, and rendering more. As a result, I found myself sketching a bit while waiting around for renders to finish. (I have to say- I'm really loving the pants on Bonnie. Props to my teacher who suggested the change!)

This quarter was very "heavy" so to speak, with two advanced courses and a special effects class. But next quarter opens up a bit, and I'm excited/sad to be in the second to last quarter.

Plus, the weather is starting to stabilize and be warm consistantly, so bring on summer! I can't wait.



Also: I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 a few weeks ago! It was gorgeous. I prefer the first one in terms of character development/story, but this one was absolutely lovely in terms of visuals and continuity of design. Everyone should go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment