Friday, June 3, 2011

Another 3D Bonnie WIP

My Bonnie model is slowly but surely getting done! It's rather shocking how much I've enjoyed modeling her, as I really struggled early on with the various aspects of modeling. Nevertheless- having finished the UVs last week, I started texturing her on Wednesday. Haven't touched her face yet, but the clothing is coming along. I also gave her a basic rig, and overall I'm really excited with how she's turning out. I'll be sure to post the final renderings after she's complete!

I can't believe it's June already, and the quarter is almost done- May went by so fast! Lots of animating being done these last few weeks: my 3D final consists of Moom having some issues getting his mailbox open. Hopefully it'll be good for a larf.

No comments:

Post a Comment