Thursday, December 13, 2012

Music rec, wallpaper, lots of fun. love


I really haven't made any wallpapers in a while, let alone since I bought my new computer. So I figured now was a good time to do so! Here's my latest attempt, featuring Nate Reuss in a photo taken by the talented Daniel Silbert. Be sure to check out the site in the watermark I put at the bottom for the rest of his stunning work - both of fun. and other subjects. (Image belongs to him, obviously.)

Speaking of: I drove down south this past week to see fun. in St. Louis. They were phenomenal. Sadly it's the end of their tour as they've been on the road since February, but I look forward to seeing them again sometime in the future. Such a great show! I'm still on cloud nine having seen them live.

The opening band - twenty one pilots - was also really great. So much energy! I've had their EP on repeat ever since I bought it, to be honest, so be sure to check them out! (All four of the top listed tracks are great, but Guns for Hands is my favorite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment