Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Color Wheel

This was making the rounds on twitter last night, so I wanted to give it a go! Going in I figured it was going to be a struggle, as I favor pinks and blues a lot. But to my surprise this came together fairly quickly! Green and yellow were probably the ones I took the most time searching for, but even those were uncovered without too much digging.

If anything, it's neat to get an overarching look at what colors I use the most, what color combinations I favor, and even what doesn't work in hindsight. It's also interesting to see how time has impacted my color choices - all of these were done in in the past year and a half at most - so how older pieces were carried out, versus something I did a week ago.

Definitely a fun little exercise, I highly recommend giving it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment