Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas 2017!

While much to the dismay of my family I've fallen rather far from the tree of religion, yet I can't help have a soft spot for Christmas. Really the entire span of Thanksgiving through New Years is just so special in my eyes, and while I may not identify with the Christian symbolism surrounding this time of year I find myself embracing many Christmas traditions. This includes doing an annual card to snail mail out to friends and family!


This year's card was actually done traditionally while on a cruise ship off the coast of Mexico, and once I got home I digitized the design to be more inline with my original vision. It was a ton of fun to do, and honestly: painting on a ship bound for Mexico was a dream.

With that said, a very Merry Christmas to those celebrating! And to those who aren't, may your day be merry and bright nonetheless. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment